Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lookalikes: George W. Bush & Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

This isn't one of my best lookalike calls, especially since I'm not finding online the images I believe I have seen where Bush and Ahmadinejad share some very similar mannerisms. e.g. The squinty eyes and somewhat furrowed brow. Or the smug and kind of confrontational smirk. Ahmadinejad's beard is a bit distracting, as is his much darker hair. But I think there is something there. Certainly they aren't twins, but I just find it ironic that they strike me as much more visually similar than different, yet they consider each other to be arch enemies.

Also, as I went looking for some of the more beady-eyed and aggro shots of Bush that do, in my mind, resemble Ahmadinejad, I found it interesting that the CBC was by far the number one source of non happy/smiley George Bush shots. Those cRaZy canncks.

Another unexpected find from my search was what appears to be (could it really be?) Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's blog. By linking to it (if it is in fact real), I've probably just flagged myself for some degree of governmental scrutiny.

Photobucket
Image Source: MSNBC.com

Photobucket
Image Source: CBC

Photobucket
Image Source: TIFI

Photobucket
Image Source: CBC

Photobucket
Image Source: MSNBC.com

Photobucket
Image Source: RAINews24

Photobucket
Image Source: Wired

Photobucket
Image Source: La Nuova Ecologica

Photobucket
Image Source: ChillNite

Photobucket
Image Source: CBC

Photobucket
Image Source: VideoSpider

Photobucket
Image Source: CBC