Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Surreal Life Indeed: "Hammer is Now Following You on Twitter"

Hammer is now following you on Twitter

This image is probably illegible and I am already spending more time than is appropriate documenting it so I'm not going to re-crop it. But the gist of it is I just received an email letting me know that "Hammer is now following you on Twitter".

While I'm not entirely surprised at this since I did follow Hammer first, after learning from the Zappos CEO that he was on Twitter. But still, if someone told me back in 1990 that (1) I'd be on Twitter in 18 years and (2) the guy who dropped "Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em" on my world would someday be 'following' me on Twitter, I think I would have passed out cold in my Marithe + Francois Girbaud pinch rolled jeans

Gratuitous MC Hammer pic:
Mc Hammer
Image Source: The Sunday Morning Herald